Masters in Education – download my dissertation

Just a quick note to say I’ve finished my Masters in Education and I’m graduating at Bath Abbey on the 4th of July.

My final dissertation title was: How can a technology-rich Postgraduate Certificate curriculum influence the development of teachers’ digital literacy?

I licensed the work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License (to view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/)

Here is the actual dissertation as submitted (in Word). I’m currently putting it into a more appropriate online format, and will be extending the work to other outputs in due course. But if you’re dying to get your hands on it asap, here you are… go crazy:

<Download Dissertation>

2 thoughts on “Masters in Education – download my dissertation

1. Hi Lindsay, I have just seen your Technology in Education presentation on You Tube and really concur with your suggestions, all of which we have been employing in 3 online programmes for History teachers here at The National Archives. We have had excellent rentention rates really effective outputs and it would be good to share details. I will also take a look at your dissertation.
    Best regards
    Andrew Payne
    Head of Education
    The National Archives

• Awesome 😀 we should get together for a coffee and talk about it – e-mail me at lindsay.jordan at arts.ac.uk.

I’m using a different blog at the moment while I focus on my doctoral studies – doctored.myblog.arts.ac.uk – but it’s mainly about philosophy and research methods and things like that!